Are you trying to lead your family through the busiest season of your life, all while struggling to keep your finances in some semblance of order? Are you ready for a change, but aren’t quite sure where to start?
Grab your Blessed Budget Planner today and find out for yourself how satisfying and liberating financial planning can be for you and your family.
With 12 months of tips and tricks to get that budget in order, guidelines to help you set and achieve your financial goals, and budget tracking sheets to keep you on task each and every day of the year, you might even begin to think of budgeting as *gasp* fun!
- 262-page, downloadable workbook
- Un-dated pages, start any time of the year
- Goal planning pages to help you determine what really matters to you and your family
- Monthly tips to keep you on track with your goals and seasonal expenses
- Weekly meal planning and grocery list templates
- Monthly savings challenges
- …and more.
If you’ve struggled with budgeting your actual income, keeping a budget, or knowing what financial task to tackle first, this practical, family-oriented planner is just the tool to add to your arsenal.
Grab it in downloadable PDF form to print yourself.
There are no reviews yet.